If you own a home, condo or are a renter; you need homeowners insurance. Homeowners insurance policies provide financial protection in the event of damage to your home or if someone is injured in your home or on your property. The homeowners policy that you purchase determines which perils you re insured against such as fire, wind and theft.
A homeowners policy generally covers:
- Dwelling – the physical structure of your home
- Other Structures – additional structures on your property; such as swimming pools and detached garages.
- Personal Property – your personal belongings including clothing, furniture and electronics. Items such as jewelry, watches and fine art may need to be covered separately.
- Personal Liability – occurrences that arise from being a homeowner.
- Additional costs incurred as a result of a covered loss
For more information regarding homeowners insurance, condominium insurance and renters insurance please contact us at 877-9-THE FIG. You may also complete the questionnaire below to be contacted by one of our agents.